Cross Stitch Products

Friday, July 11, 2014

Freebie Friday – 7-11-14

My posts will resume today, and we will start with the Freebie for the day here.

Without further ado:

Apple Tree Counted Cross Stitch Pattern

I grew up eating apples fresh from grandma's apple trees and watched in horror as my dad ate them green with salt. While I never was a fan of an apple pie, I do like red delicious ripe apples as a snack. Particularly if you are going to serve them to me covered in melted caramel! Here is a simple little pattern that I drew up depicting a branch of an apple tree with a couple ripe apples. If you prefer, you can make yours green!

It is a quick stitch, and it is a slender pattern ready to pick a frame size for it. I did add a lot of backstitching that you can choose not to do, but it is a rather simple color outline backstitch.

  • Fabric: 14 count Aida
  • Counted Cross Stitch
  • Stitches:  41 x 83
  • Size: 2.93 x 5.93 inches or 7.44 x 15.06 cm
  • Colours: DMC
  • Count: 5 with black backstitch
  • Original artwork

You will receive this pattern as a digital download and will need Adobe Acrobat to view it. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded at www.adobe.com.

All patterns are computer generated and you are receiving the pattern only. You are not receiving a finished product.

All additional supplies, ie. canvas, floss, frames, etc. are your responsibility to purchase.

Regular price: $3

Get this pattern today only for free. It goes back to regular price on Saturday, July 12, 2014.

Here is another apple you might like:

apple0042

Enjoy,

Julie and Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, so start a conversation.