Cross Stitch Products

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

They Go Round and Round

As I posted before, my fascination of carousel horses stems from growing up not only horse crazy, but having grandparents that took us camping at a park in Iowa that had a merry go round. Every little girl’s dream horse! No hay to carry and no buckets of water to drag up from the creek.

My mom got me a very treasured book titled Painted Ponies. It is available on Amazon, and you can find it on My Picks list below. It is the one by William  Manns. I used that book to do several drawings, and since I had a new box of Prisma colors, it wasn’t hard to just start coloring horses. :)

I added one of my drawings to my counted cross stitch collection.

Three Blue and Yellow Baby Bird Counted Cross Stitch Pattern

  • Fabric: 14 count Aida
  • Counted Cross Stitch
  • Stitches: 151 x 200
  • Size: 10.79 x 14.29 inches or 27.40 x 36.29 cm
  • Colors: DMC
  • Count: 40
  • Original Art

    Own a painted pony of your own! This is a perfect design to brighten any horse crazy girl’s bedroom!

    Enjoy,

    Julie and Blu

  • PS – So you don’t miss a single pony or new counted cross stitch design – there are hundreds more to come – you might want to sign up for our newsletter!

  • Subscribe to our mailing list

    * indicates required
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I adore comments, so start a conversation.