Cross Stitch Products

Monday, March 31, 2014

Space the Final Frontier

I love space. It sounds silly, and I am not really a science nerd, but I am an adventurous soul that has a very active imagination. Not that I would go into space, no sir, I will stay right here, but I will gaze at it for hours on end. The Hubble telescope is my most favorite thing in the whole world. It has opened up the amazing depth of this universe to us little people.

Just look:

Who isn’t amazed by this type of image?

I took one of the better known Hubble shots and transformed it into a pattern that would be amazing on anyone’s walls.

Perfect for any space geek’s home. Maybe even yours.

Enjoy,

Julie and Blu

PS – We will be adding more spacey things to the patterns, so if you want to make sure you don’t miss a single space shot, then sign up for our newsletter.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, so start a conversation.