Cross Stitch Products

Monday, March 24, 2014

A Little Silliness

Some days, I just don’t feel like working, so this is one of those days that I will just post something fun and free from my site.

I love to cartoon, and I have a large collection of images that I have created over the years. Some are on paper, some are on disks and some are pinned to my wall. Here is a little something that is a freebie on the site that I was playing with because I enjoyed the image.

  • Fabric: 14 count Aida
  • Counted Cross Stitch
  • Stitches: 70 x 89
  • Size: 5.00 x 6.36 inches or 12.70 x 16.15 cm
  • Colors: DMC
  • Count: 6
  • Original Art

Pretty silly and fun for a little one’s bedroom. Plus, it is FREE!

Enjoy,

Julie and Blu

PS- Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter because one of these days all those little drawings are going to make their way into patterns.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, so start a conversation.