Cross Stitch Products

Monday, March 3, 2014

Free Counted Cross Stitch 4x4 Pattern

In honor of St. Patrick’s Day and because I was in the mood to play, I designed this very simple and cute 4x4 pattern for St. Patty’s day. It is designed to be mounted on cardstock when you have finished it.

For some reason, I designed the back using BLANC rather than setting it on white 14 count Aida, so I would recommend just using the white fabric rather than stitching a million white stitches. Unless, of course, you want to, then it is all designed out for you. Additionally, I used a navy blue for the backstitch and the eyes rather than a 310 black. Black works just as peachy! Click him to take you to the pattern download.

I have other free patterns at my Free Patterns section of the website.

Enjoy!

Julie and Blu

PS – be sure and sign up for my newsletter, so you will know when I add more patterns and offer other freebies! xxoo

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, so start a conversation.